2.09.2006

Save the Chickens

Just when you thought the chicken insanity was over, the WorldMag Blog posted this today:

"After she found her brother's exotic chicken, Boo Boo, floating face down in the family's pond, Marian Morris decided to administer "mouth-to-beak" resuscitation on the bird. The retired nurse hadn't practiced CPR in years, but was curious to see if she "still had it.” “I breathed into its beak, and its dad-gum eyes popped open," Morris said. "I breathed into its beak again, and its eyes popped open again. I said, 'I think this chicken's alive now. Keep it warm.'"

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:23 PM

    OK, if your next post has anything to do with a cuckoo bird, I'm going to start worrying... :)

    Val D.

    ps--Because I wasn't sure how to spell the name of the bird I just mentioned, I looked it up on an online dictionary, and thought definition #3 was pretty hilarious... check it out at www.m-w.com (type in "cuckoo" in the dictionary search at the top)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:28 PM

    Heh, heh. "Crack-brained person," huh? That's good...

    ReplyDelete