Getting ready to move to VA has gotten the ol' grey matter fired up a bit, leaving me with some questions....
1. Is there some biological phenomenon which prevents ragweed from growing there? I'd be a much happier girl.
2. What's the person-to-cow ratio? McD's hamburgers don't count.
3. How much snow has to fall to shut down schools/businesses/etc.?
4. Will I be dreaming of a white Christmas?
5. How easy are honey crisp apples to find?
Talking about the rain that Ernesto has brought to the coast has peaked our interest in hurricanes. Our 3 yr. old son overheard our conversation and wisely suggested that we better remember to pack our umbrellas.