10.25.2006

Group Project - YOU ARE INVITED!

I've read so much about group knitting or crocheting projects on the net that I've decided to start one as well.

THE RULES: Our goal will be to make a blanket out of 6" squares, either knitted or crocheted. Do whatever stitch pattern appeals to your eyes and abilities. Use worsted weight machine washable yarn. All squares must be in to me by November 30 so I can assemble the blanket by Christmas.

Have fun! Even if you're a beginner, YOU CAN DO THIS!! If we got LOTS of squares, I'll make as many blankets as possible to donate to charity. Our goal will be at least one blanket, 48 squares to make a 3x4' lap blanket.

Whoever donates the most squares will receive a special gift...so get those sticks and strings moving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment