10.28.2008

Next up on the needles - MORE lace!

I am seaming up a sweater I knit over the past 2 months, and so it is time to look ahead to my next project. Knitting project - the other sewing, crafting, holiday, and cooking projects don't count. :) A stocking-stitch sweater was fast to knit, but rather uninteresting, so I think some lace is in order. Another lace shawl is hardly justifiable (I have 3). When I saw these, my heart skipped a beat:
Lace stockings! Aren't they pretty? What got me was the ribbon bow. I have some lovely green yarn lined up for this project. Yes, green. It's one of my favorite colors, and I think the reformed world is in need of green lace stockings. The pattern can be found here.

3 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous! I can't wait to see the finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those will be so pretty in green!

    Val Kleinheksel sent me your way. I'm a pretty avid knitter myself. Nice to get back in touch with you!

    ReplyDelete