2.06.2009

Craft update

Let's see how I did on my January goals:

KNITTING
finish Steve's birthday socks - 70 % done
finish Hemlock Ring cardigan -did nothing

SEWING
flannel nightgown for daughter - fabric cut & ready to sew
flannel PJs for boys #2 & #3 - did nothing
canvas log carrier - 1st attempt was too small & turned into a tote bag, will try again
ironing board cover (not very inspiring, but much needed) DONE!
baby gift for new hobbit nephew (born on Tolkien's birthday, Jan 3) DONE! (knitted, not sewn)


Ugh. Not very good. But I did do a few things NOT on my list:
-sewed a jumper for my daughter
-knit fingerless mitts for myself














Here are the goals for February:

KNITTING
finish Steve's b-day socks
get body of Hemlock Cardigan done


SEWING
sew flannel pjs for daughter
plan dresden plate quilt rescue
sew log carrier in final form
find fabric for spring jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment