4.28.2009

Recurring patterns

I'm reading a great pre-teen mystery book now called "Chasing Vermeer" - it's all about strange coincidences that have repeating items in them, much like the paintings Vermeer did. My mind is overtaken by this book; it's fun, has secret codes, Vermeer (!)...what's not to love?

So I've noticed some repeating patterns in my own crafting lately. See the socks below that I'm working on? And the tshirt mods in my previous post? After I finished the shirt, I was amazed to realize I used the exact same colors as were in the sock yarn. Subliminal messages from the depths of my mind? A call for an ocean side retreat? Or just favorite colors percolating to the surface of my conscious? You decide.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete