9.18.2012

U2

Magnificent / Magnificent / I was born / I was born to be with You / In this space and time / After that and ever after I haven’t had a clue /
Only to break rhyme / This foolishness can leave a heart black and blue / Only love, only love can leave such a mark / But only love, only
love can heal such a scar / I was born / I was born to sing for you / I didn’t have a choice but to lift you up / And sing whatever song you
wanted me to / I give you back my voice / From the womb my first cry, it was a joyful noise… / Only love, only love can leave such a mark
/ But only love, only love can heal such a scar / Justified till we die, you and I will magnify / The Magnificent / Magnificent / Only love, only
love can leave such a mark / But only love, only love unites our hearts / Justified, till we die you and I will magnify / The Magnificent
/ Magnificent / Magnificent

No comments:

Post a Comment