6.04.2015

John 14

I go to My Father to prepare a place for you.  I'll come back and bring you there.
I will send the Spirit to you when I go.  If you love Me, keep My commandments, and We will be with you, whatever the world thinks.
The Spirit will lead you into truth, reminding you of what I've said.
You'd be happy I'm going away if you realized what it meant to go to the Father.
I will leave peace with you, but now the ruler of this world is coming to get Me.  He has no claim on Me, but I'm letting it happen in obedience to My Father.


Application
Jesus' plan extends beyond the cross and resurrection.  He has gone to make our home with Him ready.  Meanwhile, His Spirit gives us truth and peace.


"In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also" - John 14:2-3.

No comments:

Post a Comment