6.08.2015

Psalm 143-145

143
Have mercy.  Don't give me what I deserve or I'm doomed.
The enemy pursues, but I remember what You have done before.
Show me the way to go, leading me by Your Spirit.

144
Thank You for training me to fight well and effectively against my enemies!
Fight for me, and I will sing to You.
May our flocks and children thrive.

145
One generation will tell the next of Your greatness.
God is gracious, and all His works praise Him.
All His creatures are fed, saved and preserved by Him.


How this is about Jesus
143 - He was led by the Spirit (Matthew 4:1).
144 - He was equipped for spiritual warfare, and brings prosperity.
145 - He was given God's everlasting kingdom (vs. 13).


Psalm 144:15
"Blessed are the people whose God is the Lord!"

Psalm 145:4
"One generation shall commend your works to another."

No comments:

Post a Comment