8.07.2015

Psalm 130-132

130
I cry to you from a low point in my life.
I can't stand before You because of sin, but You promise to forgive.
I wait and hope upon God and His Word.  He promises mercy and redemption.

131
I try to stay out of great matters.
Instead I look to God as a toddler to his mother.
Hope in Yahweh!

132
Remember David's resolve to build You a house.
We are going there to worship now.  Meet us there, and cloth Your people with righteousness and joy
God promised David a descendant on his throne forever.
He promises to live with us on Zion and provide for us forever.


How this is about Jesus
During His life and ministry here, He trusted His Father fully at every point.
He is the descendant of David who will be forever on the throne at God's right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment